Examples of Our Work
Public Agenda has helped foster solutions and progress on many divisive and complex issues since we were formed in 1975. These issues range from K-12 and higher education reform to health care and energy.
Examples of our work include:
- Helping students navigate community college
- Making our schools work for our nation's children
- Helping citizens grapple with our most critical public issues
- Making quality higher education affordable for students and taxpayers
- Partnering on broad initiatives to help foster progress on issues including higher education reform, teacher evaluation, the federal budget and energy.
- Helping communities and states across the country embark on engagement initiatives to improve K-12 education, tax policy, regional planning and police-community relationships.